We look forward to QCBF and supplying its volunteer staff every year! Our company is proud to support ACEing Autism’s mission in Charlotte and the surrounding community.
We personally invite your business to become an event sponsor of Queen City Brewers Festival. Sponsors enable ACEing Autism to serve even more families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders in the Charlotte community.
Interest in craft beer spans generations and is most prevalent among consumers with selective tastes, higher education levels and strong purchasing power. These attractive patron demographics present a highly effective level of exposure for your brand at an affordable investment all while your contribution benefits a nonprofit reaching children with autism in Charlotte.
See our sponsorship levels below. Complete the Sponsorship Reservation Form today to begin associating your business with a market segment enjoying tremendous growth and attention.
What Our Sponsors Say
QCBF is an outstanding event for Deacon Foodservice Solutions to associate its brand with the businesses we serve best. Not only does it support our business development operations, our staff comes together and really enjoys the festival itself! We are enthusiastic participants in all aspects of the festival and thrilled to see the impact it makes for the autism community in Charlotte.
Steve Dahl, Vice President Sales- deaconfs.com
Our partnership with Nils has led to a meaningful tradition through the ’12 Days of Craftmas’ that resonates with our fans, promotes local breweries and supports an important cause in ACEing Autism. You can be sure I’ll be at QCBF every year!
Chuck DZL Thompson, Program Director- 1065.iheart.com
Carolina Beer Temple and our family of businesses have been proud sponsors of QCBF since we opened our doors in 2013. We’ve made tons of connections with new customers while strengthening bonds with our regulars.The brand awareness and traffic-driving promotions we’ve developed over the years have been important investments with year-round impact to our business and ACEing Autism.
Rob Jacik, Owner- carolinabeertemple.com
Sponsorships Start at $500
- Logo placement on Festival website – QCBrewFest.com
- Social Media Inclusion – sponsorship recognition on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- 1/4-page ad in the event program
- Sponsor tile in one (1) Festival E-Newsletter
- Two (2) tickets to Festival
- All Pint benefits PLUS…
- (1) table at Festival – includes both (2) sessions
- Logo placement on all Volunteer T-shirts
- Lead sponsor tile in QCBF Newsletter
- Four (4) tickets to Festival
Two (2) sponsorship opportunities
- All Pitcher benefits PLUS…
- Acknowledgement in all Festival Press Releases to area media outlets – TV, radio & print
- Sponsor tile in three (3) Festival E-Newsletters
- 1/2-page ad in the event program
- Prominent signage at event entry
- Prominent logo placement on venue projection screen during Festival
- Special recognition during Festival and closing remarks
- Six (6) tickets to Festival
One (1) Presenting Sponsorship opportunity
- All Keg benefits PLUS…
- “Sponsored by” status
- Logo placement on all Festival tasting glasses
- Full-page ad in the event program
- Logo placement on all exhibitor, staff and volunteer lanyards
- Prominent web recognition as presenting sponsor
- Prominent FB cover page recognition
- Logo placement on front of all Festival T-shirts, including staff & volunteers
- Logo placement on entry bracelet
- Sponsor tile in EVERY Festival E-Newsletter
- Eight (8) tickets to Festival (must split tickets between two sessions)