We personally invite your business to become an event sponsor of ACEing Autism’s Queen City Brewers Festival.
Interest in craft beer spans generations and is most prevalent among patrons with high household incomes, education levels and disposable income. These attractive patron demographics present a highly effective level of exposure for your brand at an affordable investment all while your contribution benefits a nonprofit reaching children with autism in Charlotte.
Please see our sponsorship levels below, and contact us today to associate your business with a market segment enjoying tremendous growth and attention.
Craft Beer and Food Exhibitors:
- Please send us an email at info (at) qcbrewfest (dot) com for more details!
Pint Sponsorship: $500
- Logo placement on Festival website – QCBrewFest.com
- Social Media Inclusion – mentions on Facebook, Twitter and Blog
- Ad placement in event program
- Sponsor tile in one (1) Festival E-Newsletter
- Two (2) tickets to Festival
Pitcher Sponsorship: $1,000
- All Pint benefits PLUS…
- (1) table at Festival – includes both (2) sessions
- Logo placement on all Festival T-shirts, including staff & volunteers
- Official Q&A profile (1) with the QCBF team
- Four (4) tickets to Festival
Keg Sponsorship (Only two (2) sponsorship opportunities): $2,500
- All Pitcher benefits PLUS…
- Sponsor messaging on all tickets
- Acknowledgement in all Festival Press Releases to area media outlets – TV, radio & print
- Sponsor tile in three (3) Festival E-Newsletters
- Prominent signage at event entry
- Prominent logo placement on venue projection screen during Festival
- Special recognition during Festival and closing remarks
- Six (6) tickets to Festival
Barrel Sponsorship (Only one (1) sponsorship opportunity): $5,000
- All Keg benefits PLUS…
- “Presented by” status
- Logo placement on all Festival tasting glasses
- Logo placement on all exhibitor, staff and volunteer lanyards
- Prominent web recognition as presenting sponsor
- Prominent FB cover page recognition
- Logo placement on front of all Festival T-shirts, including staff & volunteers
- Logo placement on entry bracelet
- Sponsor tile in EVERY Festival E-Newsletter
- Eight (8) tickets to Festival (must split tickets between two sessions)
sponsorship (at) qcbrewfest (dot) com | 704.441.3221
Please submit all sponsorship inquiries by using the form below.