Cincinnati, also known as the Queen City, has its own thriving brewery and culinary scene and there’s no better way to get there than aboard Ultimate Air’s executive jet service.
While seats are available, first-time Ultimate Air Shuttle customers can fly round-trip from Charlotte to Cincinnati for only $299! That’s right, VIP travel for less than the cost of commercial.
Hassle-free check-in, free parking, no baggage fees and super friendly staff. It’s the Ultimate way to travel!
Ultimate Air Shuttle is a proud supporter of ACEing Autism programs in Atlanta, Charlotte and Ohio.
- Blank Slate Brewing – be efficient and stop here first. Quaint taproom (think original Birdsong) just minutes from Lunken Airport!
- MadTree Brewing – NoDa-type of vibe serving excellent flatbread pizzas too.
- Urban Artifact – wild, Brett and lacto beers located in the lower level of a historic church.
- Honorable mention: Taft’s Ale House – impressive brewpub located in downtown Cincy. A must for beer tourists and history buffs!
Bars and Gastrolounges
- The Eagle – great late night spot, very casual with an excellent bar experience and killer fried chicken.
- Maplewood Kitchen & Bar – get there by 10am to avoid the line! Farm-to-fork type restaurant with tasty and eclectic menu items including a green Bloody Mary.
- Lachey’s – cool downtown location with a sports bar vibe.
- Honorable Mention: Shanghai Mama’s – our late night godsend!
- Millennium Cincinnati – totally adequate hotel located downtown with very attractive nightly rates.
- Western & Southern Open – tennis and sports fans won’t want to miss this ATP Masters 1000 tournament taking place mid-August. Tickets Here.
- Vine Street and Over the Rhine – packed with cool, new eateries and shops.
- Honorable Mention: Skyline Chili – an original Cincinnati favorite featuring chili over spaghetti.