Craftmas 2019 Registration
Get Ready to Rock!
106.5 The End and QCBF Present, The 12 Days of Craftmas
A few important items to note:
- You must be registered for QCBF 2020 to be an eligible participant in the 12 Days of Craftmas
- Participant selections will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Craftmas airs weekends (Fri-Sun) beginning November 22nd through Dec. 15th.
- Each participant receives one full day of on-air and digital programming (date TBA) in exchange for the equivalent of 640 oz. of beer or cider.
- On your day of Craftmas, 10 winners will be selected with each receiving 64 oz. of beer or cider, i.e. two crowlers, 4-pack, etc.
- 106.5 The End’s Promotions Director will provide you a list with the name of the 10 winners for your taproom staff to track redemption.
This will be the 5th year of Craftmas and participation grows year-over-year. Last year alone over 11,500 unique entries were received!
Get ready to rock your brand!