We look forward to QCBF and supplying its volunteer staff every year. Our company is proud to support ACEing Autism’s mission in Charlotte and the surrounding community.
How to Sponsor
Interest in craft beer spans generations and is most prevalent among consumers with selective tastes, higher education levels and strong purchasing power. These attractive patron demographics present a highly effective level of exposure for your brand at an affordable investment all while your contribution benefits a nonprofit reaching children with autism in Charlotte.
See our sponsorship descriptions below, but NOTE: marketing elements may be customized to meet your business’s budget, brand-building, traffic-driving and community-supporting goals.
Complete the Sponsorship Reservation Form today to begin associating your business with some of the most important and recognizable brands in Charlotte within a market segment that is enjoying tremendous growth and attention year-over-year.
What Our Sponsors Say
QCBF is an outstanding event for Deacon Foodservice Solutions to associate its brand with the businesses we serve best. Not only does it support our business development operations, our staff comes together and really enjoys the festival itself! We are enthusiastic participants in all aspects of the festival and thrilled to see the impact it makes for the autism community in Charlotte.
Steve Dahl, Vice President Sales- deaconfs.com
Our partnership with Nils has led to a meaningful tradition through the ’12 Days of Craftmas’ that resonates with our fans, promotes local breweries and supports an important cause in ACEing Autism. You can be sure I’ll be at QCBF every year!
Chuck DZL Thompson, Program Director- 1065.iheart.com
Carolina Beer Temple and our family of businesses have been proud sponsors of QCBF since we opened our doors in 2013. We’ve made tons of connections with new customers while strengthening bonds with our regulars.The brand awareness and traffic-driving promotions we’ve developed over the years have been important investments with year-round impact to our business and ACEing Autism.
Rob Jacik, Owner- carolinabeertemple.com
- Logo placement on qcbrewfest.com
- Sponsorship recognition on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- 1/4-page ad in the event program
- Sponsor tile in one (1) festival newsletter
- Two (2) tickets to the festival
- All benefits from Half-Pint Sponsorship PLUS...
- One (1) table at the festival for both tastings sessions
- Logo placement on all volunteer t-shirts
- Lead sponsor tile in QCBF newsletter
- Four (4) tickets to the festival
Session Entitlement Sponsorship
Only two (2) sponsorship opportunities
- All benefits from Pitcher Sponsorship PLUS...
- ″Sponsored by″ status included on all tickets of one (1) tasting session
- Logo placement on one (1) tasting session′s entry bracelet
- Prominent logo placement and welcome message on 6’ x 8’ kiosk at entry
- Opportunity to provide branded entry/egress promotional item
- Acknowledgement in all festival press releases to area media outlets – TV, radio & print
- Logo inclusion in Facebook event page graphic
- Sponsor tile is three (3) festival newsletters
- 1/2-page ad in the event program
- Special recognition during festival and closing remarks
- Six (6) tickets to festival
One (1) Sponsorship opportunity
- All benefits from Keg Sponsorship PLUS...
- ″Sponsored by″ status
- Logo placement on all festival tasting glasses
- Full-page ad in the event program
- Logo placement on all exhibitor, staff and volunteer lanyards
- Prominent web recognition as presenting sponsor
- Prominent Facebook cover page recognition
- Logo placement on front of all festival t-shirts, including staff & volunteers
- Logo placement on entry bracelet
- Sponsor tile in EVERY festival newsletter
- Eight (8) tickets to festival (must split tickets between two sessions)